Corona rules at De Hoofdwacht
- Per June 1, 2020 reservations are mandatory for lunches and dinners in ‘De Hoofdwacht’. You preferably and conveniently make your reservation via the reservation module. However this is not mandatory, you can also make a reservation on site or by phone.
- After receiving your request you will receive the confirmation by e-mail. Your request details will be automatically deleted the day after the reservation date. Very nice indeed.
- A reservation for the terrace is not a reservation for the restaurant and vice versa.
- We are allowed placing only 2 guests per table, unless our guests belong to one household; then we can place 4 persons per table. Therefore, with a reservation of, e.g. 6 people who do not form a household, we have to divide the group over 3 tables.
- Obviously, we can only make your reservation if all persons in your group are in good health. Governmental law expect us to perform a triage before entering the premises.
Please join us keeping De Hoofdwacht safe for yourself, other guests and our staff and follow the instructions of our staff. Thank you.