In connection with COVID-19, restrictive measures are in place for visits to the restaurant or the terrace of De Hoofdwacht. With our Corona rules we guarantee your and our safety.
Corona rules at De Hoofdwacht
- Per June 1, 2020 reservation is mandatory for your visit for lunch or dinner in De Hoofdwacht. You prefer to make a reservation via the reservation module, which is convenient but not mandatory. You can also make a reservation on site. You can also make a reservation by phone.
- It is not recommended to use the reservation module for same-day bookings with less than one hour ‘slack’. Calling is then more sensible and easier for us to perform.
- After receiving your request you will receive the confirmation by e-mail. Your request details will be automatically deleted the day after the reservation date. Very nice indeed.
- Reservations can be made in predetermined time slots. The time slot for lunch is 1.5 hours and for dinner 2 hours.
- A reservation for the terrace is not a reservation for the restaurant and vice versa.
- We are allowed placing only 2 guests per table, unless our guests belong to one household; then we can place 4 persons per table. Therefore, with a reservation of, e.g. 6 people who do not form a household, we have to divide the group over 3 tables.
- Obviously, we can only make your reservation if all persons in your group are in good health. Governmental law expect us to perform a triage before entering the premises.
Please join us keeping De Hoofdwacht safe for yourself, other guests and our staff and follow the instructions of our staff. Thank you.